1st post, I recently inherited a large sum and paid of all my debts yippee!

eagles394
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5920 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi this is my 1st post, I recently inherited a large sum and paid of all my debts yippee!

But thats not why I am posting, I registered with credit expert and equifax online and to my horror found a linked address where I had never lived. ( the link address has 9 CCJs registered against a person with my name and date of birth) the link was generated by 2 companies one of which was "cabot financial" I went through dispute with CRAs and links have been removed from equifax completly but cabot have not responded to credit expert so the link from them still exists ( all other details removed apart from cabot).

I contacted cabot myself by phone they told me the link was form the debt originator Assosiates, they would contact them to confirm why they linked my address.

I have no recolection of any dealings with Assosiates or cabot no mailings or any communiction. The actual linked address is linked to an address from my past where I lived no more than 6 months I have move twice since leaving there in april 2001.

Please help me with my next step