allocation questionaire fee

chocky007
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6349 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

the allocation questionaire has been sent off but the cheque for the fee was not enclosed......is there always a fee no matter how much you are claiming for, if so can this still be sent following the questionaire

Allocation to track:

claims for money of £1,500 or less no fee all other claims£100

If you need to send a fee I would phone the court and ask if you can post it or hand deliver it.

If you are claiming for more than £1500, the fee is £120. If it isn't attached your claim will be struck out.

If your claim is more than £1500, I would suggest calling the magistrates (Pre-judgement area) and let them know the mistake

If it's less than £1500, you're laughing!

If this information has helped you, please click on the scales to the left, next to the stop sign

If you are claiming for more than £1500, the fee is £120. If it isn't attached your claim will be struck out.

If your claim is more than £1500, I would suggest calling the magistrates (Pre-judgement area) and let them know the mistake

If it's less than £1500, you're laughing!

If this information has helped you, please click on the scales to the left, next to the stop sign

The amount you quoted is wrong. It is not £120, please check your information is correct before posting over people.

County Court Fees