Fingers Crossed

Wes62
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I'm about to start a claim against the HSBC re Bank Charges accrued over the past six years amounting to £349. As I've explained in the main forums it's not so much the money as the feeling we've all been had that's prompted me to follow this up. Like many I had this brought to my attention by the BBC and hence I found this site and my has it opened my eyes.

I've already printed out my statements and some forms from the BBC site. However I've got some holidays over Christmas so I'm gonna peruse the FAQs and the rest of the site for as much info as I can before I start my claim. I guess what with the post and holidays it may be an idea to wait until the new year to actually start sending letters ?

Anyhow good luck to all.

PS , I've given my work E-Mail address as my main contact for the site. I have a home E-Mail and as I'm on holiday from Friday till January 2cnd, is it possible to have two contact mails for the site?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, it just occured to me.

hi wes, welcome to the site. you've got your thread now so when you need help, just ask. my advice to newcomers is as you've already said just read, read and re-read until you are familiar with the process. if that takes you into the new year - with all you have going on - so be it.

all the info you need is here: Newcomer? Here's A User Guide

the hsbc contact details are in this forum and a list of charge names plus some very friendly people. we like people who read up first, makes life so much easier. then use this thread as a sort of diary about the steps you are taking and ask away when you have questions. see you when you are ready - happy holidays!

Thanks mate ...

I like to take my time over things. The BBC's money programme possibly made things look a little easier and painless than they could be. It pays to check everything out. I'm gonna use my time out to do just that.

All the best and I'll be back in the new year armed and ready !