Skyap v Halifax

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6346 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there, I've been dealing with Halifax since September now so I thought it was about time I started my own thread! So far I've found everything I needed from other people's.

The story so far, Claiming for £958 charges + £155 Interest

(I don't have all the dates to hand so my apologies for that!)

• 01/09/06 DPA Letter sent
  • 16/10/06 DPA Reminder sent
  • 18/10/06 Statements Received
  • 20/10/06 First request letter sent
  • 03/11/06 Initial offer received
  • 08/11/06 Offer declined and LBA sent
  • ??/11/06 Fob off letter received
  • 15/11/06 Submitted Summary Cause Summons to my local Sheriff Court by post (I live in Scotland and amount was over £750 but under £1500 so used Summary Cause)
  • 18/11/06 Received stamped Summary Cause forms from court - response from Halifax due 07/02/07, court date set for 14/02/07.
  • 04/12/06 (was on holiday for a bit!) Sent forms to Sheriff Officer in Glasgow for service upon the defendant (PM me for where I sent it - cost £15.45)

So just waiting on the summons being served and a reply from the Halifax. If Halifax don't receive it (it's sent Recorded Delivery by the Sheriff Officer) then it has to be served by hand which I think will cost another £26-£50.

I have a wee question though, I am also at the court stage with Natwest but I am doing that through the English courts, but if/when I receive the full offer from either at this stage, I presume it should be an offer of the charges plus interest, but should it also include the court fees?

Cheers, I'll keep you all posted.

Hiya

IF you have paid your court fees then the Banks should refund them as long as you make sure it shows up on your court claim. Hope you know what I mean.

Good Luck with Your Claim

Angi x

:) If I have been of any help, please click the Scales of 'Justice' in the botton left corner. ;) Thanks

• 3 weeks later...