hi to you all ,gettin there

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6366 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi to you all

things going okay just need to check something though. i sent my prelim letter on the 17 th of nov and i was going to send the lba on the 1 st of dec so that is 14 days . that is right or do i give them a day or so after i send out letters in order to get them?

also after i sent out the prelin letter they have sent me one of there fobb off letters goes " thankyou for your letter to answer your concerns we need to carry out a full investigation we will contact you when this is done" i dont think so they will be gettin the lba sent on friday ,do they just not think whats the point and just give us our money back they eventually have to anyway. they make me laugh .

thanks for any response

Michele:)

Hi,

You should stick to your timetable and send the LBA on December 1st. It's always a good idea to send by registered post so there's no argument about thme having received it. They will send back a standard letter after possibly making you an offer for a lot less than your claim. Write back if they do and accept it as part payment. They will ignore you, so just stick to your deadlines. The good thing is they can't ignore you once you issue the court claim.

Regards,

David

Hi Leeroy B

Looks like I am slightly ahead of you in my claim, I have sent off my LBA today after getting the standard fob off letter from when I sent the prelim letter on 13th Nov....... keep your thread updated with your progress it will be nice to see how you go and go luck shouldnt be too long now before we get our hard earned cash back from the corporate animals! :D