IDEM Claim Form - My MBNA Credit Card Debt

blondiegirl
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1601 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there. Just wanted to post another link for you. This particular thread has all the relevant information from the start of the claim right to  the court hearing itself. I am sure you will find plenty of information to help your own situation.

Good luck 

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hello there.

While you are waiting for a date and time to come through from the courts ( this is normal procedure), now would be a good time to start looking at witness statements and how to prepare.

This is so you have plenty of time to adapt and adjust, get opinions and advice from other users.

This way you will be prepared well in advance.

good luck

I got my notice of allocation to my local court  JAN 2019, waited a month because idem asked for a month extension to retrieve documents, then heard nothing till MAY, got the advice from Andy & DX to give court a ring to see if any progress has been made or claim discontinued, eventually got a hearing date end of JULY. 

Now the witness statement is really a further step of your defence. If you read my thread (post 98, 99, 100, 101,) that is the witness statement I compiled with the help of Andy and DX.

POST 99 has an attachment which is another example of a witness statement that Andy provided me with to see if there was anything I could use from it.

hope this helps

Hi there

PRA/barclaycard court claim has 1 of my witness statements.

and the other witness statement is in the thread above, posts (98,99,100,101).

post 99 has an attachment which is another example of a witness statement used by another cagger.

hope this helps