BRITISH GAS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1872 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I’ve been having an ongoing problem with British Gas for 2 years now about owing them money for gas which I do not.

As I have no gas at my property due to everything been run off electric as I have a Mitsubishi eco fan system thing which generates underfloor heating, hot water etc. 

Ive had engineers come round to say I’ve got no gas yet despite this I still get bills letters etc.

They said they think they may have found the problem that I’m receiving someone else’s bill from at a little street at the bottom of my road, and yet again despite this nothing more is getting done and I’m still receiving debt letters and also letters from a debt collection agency

I’ve spent numerous of calls and my time on the phone trying to sort this and I always get fobbed off and told someone will look into it

however two years down the line of stress, worry and fear that debt collection agency’s will turn up at my door seeking this money that I don’t owe it’s still not resolved and I just don’t know what more I can do and who I can go to for help?

also could I claim compensation for all the stress and worry they’ve put me through 

dca's are not bailiffs and have zero legal powers..

is this on your credit file

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so you wrote 'debt collection agency' and you don't know what dca is....😆

whats the defaulted date in the debt summary?

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight...