• Tweets

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf

Suppressed Cancer Cure-Court Case .19th November-London.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 1982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Just having a root around looking for what the prosecution are up to.

Possibly this.

But not forgetting.

In the meantime a little about David Noakes,sure is a busy talented man.Of course these links are usually not fully up to date.

David Noakes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Noakes

I am sure there will be live links on the days of the court case perhaps from Ian Rowland Crane and will put them here if so.

right, so you want the evil MHRA exposed, and David Noakes to be immune from prosecution?.

you seem to feel: The MHRA is wrong, because some of its board are industry experts, and thus biased. Who would you prefer the MHRA rely on, people with no experience?.

Yet, while accusing the MHRA staff of bias, you ignore that David Noakes is similarly, not without conflict of interest, making money out of GcMAF.

The same GcMAF that he holds as a cure for cancer, yet Cancer Research UK say:

https://scienceblog.cancerresearchuk.org/2008/12/03/cancer-cured-for-good-gc-maf-and-the-miracle-cure/

Some companies are selling Gc-MAF for use by cancer patients. This treatment is not approved or licensed in the UK for treating cancer or any 0ther disease. Given that there is no solid scientific evidence to show that the treatment is safe or effective, we would not recommend that cancer patients use it.

Cancer is an extremely complex disease. In fact, it is more than 200 distinct diseases, each requiring different treatment. And the success of treatment depends on many things, including the genetic make-up of the tumour, the stage of diagnosis, and how aggressive the cancer is.

To suggest that there is a ‘magic bullet’ that cures all cancers is simplistic in the extreme.

Desperate people will try anything. Don't buy the snake oil. Don't support snake oil peddlars.

But wait, it isn't just cancer, GcMAF is a treatment for autism too!, (apparently).

Oh, yes, and "HIV, liver/kidney disease and diabetes.” "Rumor has it that GcMAF has the potential to be a cure for even more diseases, such as herpes, as well."

Well, so says Snopes, while thoroughly debunking these claims.

https://www.snopes.com/news/2017/09/05/scientists-questionable-institute-cancer/

So, what about autism?.

The National Autistic Society has told the BBC it is "extremely concerned". Jane Harris, its director of external affairs and social change, said: "There is no serious evidence of any kind to support the claims made for GcMAF.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-34326801

That BBC news article also notes that GcMAF is a human blood product, and there were concerns that it could be contaminated.

The starting material being used by the firm wasn't known to be fit for use in medicines:

The blood plasma starting material being used to make this drug stated “Not to be administered to humans or used in any drug products”

and the production plant wasnt known to be safe for manufacturing human blood products

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/regulator-warns-against-gcmaf-made-in-unlicensed-facility-in-cambridgeshire

So, David Noakes isn't unbiased, and some of the MHRA board may have conflcits of interest too. So, who to believe?.

I'd go with Cancer Research UK and the National Autistic Society, who say don't use GcMAF

You seem to be saying "Big Pharma is bad, they are all about the profit". It is true the want to make a profit, they are a business. Their shareholders invest wanting to get a return.

Yet, their products are heavily regulated. You seem to be saying it is OK for David Noakes to make a profit, just because his business is smaller. Yoiu ignore that his products havent been shown to work, may be unsafe, and aren't recommended by Cancer Research UK and the National Autistic Society.

He trades in misery, relying on the desparation of people with awful medical conditions to get his company to make sales. The most basic of research online shows the details I have provided. Shame on you for buying in to, and perpetrating, his snake oil claptrap.

As for:

"

David Noakeshad developed an extremely effective CANCER treatment, which threatened the Big Pharma monopoly, established by the 1939 CANCER ACT. On the advice of his legal team, David pleaded GUILTY to manufacturing and supplying an Unlicensed Medicine and is scheduled to appear at Southwark Crown Court in Southeast Londonfor a 3 day sentencing hearing, commencing at 10am on Monday 19th November 2018... in which the MHRA will be seeking a Custodial sentence ... all because David Noakes had the audacity to produce an EFFECTIVE CANCER TREATMENT!"

He plea was "guilty".

His cancer treatment isn't effective.

He is highly skilled. Skilled at peddling snake oil. I hope he has packed his toothbrush, and I hope he needs to take it with him after sentencing ......

• Haha 1

He trades in misery, relying on the desparation of people with awful medical conditions to get his company to make sales. The most basic of research online shows the details I have provided. Shame on you for buying in to, and perpetrating, his snake oil claptrap.

That should (of course) say “perpetuating” rather than “perpetrating”. Sorry for the typo

So, it’s all a big plot by Big Pharma.

What about the countless Haematologists and Oncologists employed by the NHS, who aren’t paid by “Big Pharma”.

If these snake oil cures are so wonderful, why aren’t the clinicians using them?

Options are:

a) they are in Big Pharma’s pocket : what, all of them

b) they are fooled by Big Pharma: don’t you think they’d try them if there was a shred of evidence they work?. Who wouldn’t want to go down in history as the person who established a new, better, treatment?.

(Barry Marshall got a Nobel Prize ....

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Marshall )

c) the “cure” is snake oil, and it’s pedlars trade in people’s misery and desperation.

On balance of probabilities I’m going with c)

TawnyOwl : why do you keep pushing the agenda and comments of that quack?

GcMAF which if i am reading right is within us but when the immune system is down and given back can kickstart the bodies fightback.I hope that is correct if not ,i will correct things as time goes by.

Given all I’ve posted, do you really believe that that is correct about GCMAF?

If so, are you interested in buying some bridges I could sell you? Great tourist attractions with both income and capital appreciation potential .......

GcMAF: Unlicensed HIV drug 'nearly killed patient' http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-guernsey-46308221

“Up to 75% of patients who reported taking an unlicensed drug marketed as a cure for autism, HIV and cancer, suffered side effects, a court heard.”

“During the hearing Noakes defended GcMAF as a treatment for a number of conditions, but on Tuesday said he no longer claims it cures cancer.”