I need help with a letter

Thepunisher2006
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6392 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:-) Could someone help me with a letter i am sending to philips bayliffs it reads as follows

Dear who it may concern

I am writing to complain about the fine you took of Kidderminster magistrates court .My complaint is that the fine was for £80 and now you have put it up to £360 because of this I would like a complete itemised breakdown of charges with relevant dates

you have called at my address, Proof that you have called as my girlfriend is looking after our baby and does nt go out due to not having any money3 I would also like a full disclosure on all documentation held on me under Section 7 of the Data Protection Act

May I also point out the following conditions as specified under the National Standards for Enforcement Agents 2002

• Enforcement agencies must keep a complete record of all financial transactions in whatever capacity undertaken.

• Enforcement agents will on each and every occasion when a visit is made to a debtor's property which incurs a fee for the debtor, leave a notice detailing the fees charged to date, including the one for that visit, and the fees which will be incurred if further action becomes necessary. If a written request is made an itemised account of fees will be provided.

what else should i put i think its ok but if im missing anything else some ones advice would be well taken

p.s i read loads of threads and havent seen any letters askin for charges:-)