provident/ lowell help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3107 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

after requesting the statements a number of times from Lowell i have received a number of letters back, here is a timeline of them...

22nd July

Acknowledge letter i sent asking for full set of statements, lowell states they have requested statements and that they will be sent to me upon receipt

4th August

Letter states they have ordered statements, states account will be put on hold, states in the meantime there is no need to contact them again.

14th September

Letter states despite previous correspondents they have not received payment or valid reason for non payment... Failure to resound... etc...

Yet they told me in previous letter there was no need to contact them again!!!

21st september

Claiming they have provided me with info i requested... If i don't contact them within 7 days... etc..

yet i have still not received all the information i requested in the original CCA request in 2014!

The only things that i received, apart from their constant letters and numerous ignored phone calls on my home and mobile numbers, were the 2 badly photocopied front pages of the credit agreements.

just wondering what my next step should be with regards to Lowell as they still do not seem to have complied fully with my original 2014 CCA request, also saying they would put the account on hold and now ignoring that and starting the 'pay up or else' letters again.

as always any help would be appreciated.

thanks for your time

Edited by ITPR
added extra

You IGNORE them, the reason why they're sending you their computer generated garbage is because you've been rattling their cage.

IF they have failed to comply with your CCA request, then there is nothing for you to do but sit on your hands, and collate all of their

foolish missives they send begging for money.

Also keep a diary of events regarding their harassment via phone, with a view of reporting them to the police for the criminal offence of

harassment, you should also send them this http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?387367-Harassment-by-Telephone-**Update-21st-April-2014** obtain 'proof of posting' which is free from the PO counter, and send it 2nd class post, you don't want them thinking this is of any importance or urgency to you.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

????????

why are you waiting for statements from lowells?????

you were told to send the sar to the original creditor!!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

• 1 month later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]60233[/ATTACH]

i sent a SAR request to provident late august with the standard £10 cheque... stupidly it was not sent recorded... it did have proof of postage but the receipt has been lost. i have not heard anything back from provident and the cheque has not been cashed

since the 4th august when i received a letter from lowel saying there was no need to contact them and they was putting the account on hold, i have had 4-5 letters still saying the debt is still unpaid and they haven't heard back from me!!!

today i received another letter from lowell with the header 'Pre-Legal Assessment'

i am going to have to cancel the cheque i originally sent to provident and send off another with a new SAR request, this time recorded!!!

what should i do with regards to the latest letter lowell sent me?

should i write to them telling them to hold off any action until i get the info i requested from provident... although the letter i received in august states they are putting my account on hold... they really need to make up their mind.

as always any help is appreciated

thank you

Personally, and purely IMO, that missive is just another silly threatogramme they have in their puerile armoury.

Doesn't say WILL anywhere, just rambles on about what 'would' happen if they stopped willy waving.

Their 'pre legal' letters come from their 'pre school' department.

There is no need to tell them anything other than send off the SAR (£10 & RD :thumb:) then wait for the info to arrive.

The only time to contact Lowlifes is 'IF' they send court papers.

P.S. these letters are computer generated, and are spat out at regular intervals which they have no control over, less for telling the computer to stop, the only time anyone from lowlifes will know where abouts you are in their threat cycle is when you ring and they look at the computer in front of them, then read from their script.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!