ATOS/WCA/nterview

obiter dictum
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3416 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My 12 months on ESA is up and i got the dreaded WCA appointment. I asked for recorded interviews. Three times now just before the interview date Atos have cancelled.

I attend interview this morning. The chap first of all said the recording equipment had not arrived, then TNT delivered it. After about 20 minutes this chap came back and said the recording equipment was not working and would i be prepared to have the assessment without being recorded. Of course i declined.

So after travelling a total of 60 miles this morning and achieving absolutely nothing, ATOS will send me another appointment in the post.

Something is telling me these so called ATOS health care professionals do not want these assessments recorded as evidence

I had a recorded interview, didn't stop the so called disability analyst (nurse) from writing down a different version in her report though, such as saying that i was able to carry out physical tests without impairment tests that where not even carried out and claimed to have examined me,when she didn't

Which to me makes having a recorded interview a tad pointless and lures people into a false sence of security, in part because it's unlikely that a tribunal will listen to much if any of it they obviously are too well aware of this,IMO

But it does delay in the majority of cases the inevitable according to statistics (getting a zero point score) and then having to jump through the extra hoops in order to be able to appeal your case,