Human Rights Act 1998

lookinforinfo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5571 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

To be precise, the Article 8 [1] also referred to an action prior to bankruptcy that

could result in a challenge. Moreover it is in the area of insolvency in particular that

points to distress being on its way out. Bailiffs may not as yet have built up case law

with the HRA, but landlords certainly have, by attempting to levy for distress, and

losing. In the past landlords have evicted/ distrained tenants without a trial in breach of

Article 6 and possibly disproportionate under Article 8 depending on the rent owed.

Bear in mind that actions such as distress are like pillars in our laws, and if distraint

can be cast aside in insolvency cases, how long before it fails in other fields.

Proportionality is also a factor in the HRA and over time the practice of securing

a high priced car for a much lower value debt may come under closer scrutiny.

Note to the Moderator: There is no need to remove the remarks of Dragonlord002 on my account. Such threats are commonplace in my world and perhaps others will see and understand that there is a minority of mindless debtors in equal part to bad bailiffs. Assaults on bailiffs are fairly common. Assaults on debtors are rare. If Dragonlord002 wishes to make himself look like a bigger thug than the bailiffs he lables as such, why protect him?

blfuk1, it is not on your account.

Dragonlord002's posts are now on moderation. What it means is that mods can see his posts, if they're acceptable, we'll authorise them, if they're not, they'll remain hidden. Until he learns to moderate himself, I'm afraid we have no choice but to do it for him. ;-)

• 2 years later...

I have a slightly different issue relating to car offences - a parking ticket which has now gone to the bailiffs. Thing is I didn't receive the ticket on my car. The first thing I knew of it was when they wrote to me demanding the full fee of £90. Then they said there was a statutory response form that I would receive so i can make a formal defence and try and get the amount reduced, but I didn't receive that form until it was too late to respond (you have two weeks from a set date and i didn't received until those two weeks had passed) and received that late form along with a letter saying the matter had gone to court!

All this for a ticket never received!

Now the bailiffs are involved and threatening to come to the door to claim the £110 odd that they say is owed.

I think this may involve an Article 6 issue, as if i didn't get the ticket when they say they issued one, and if I didn't get the statutory defence form in time, how can I have had a fair trial and an opportunity to have my view considered? I know the civil standards are slightly lower under Article 6, but it does seem that I have been purposefully prevented by the council from putting my argument across.

Anyone got any ideas/precedent on this?

Thank you!:eek:

If this is in the wrong place, my apologies, but it does seem to fit in with bailiffs and the Human Rights Act (joke). So, if anuy mod wants to delete it, I won't be offended.

To get rid of bailiffs the whole monetary system needs changing from the current debt system (money is debt because until it is borrowed there is no money, it does not exist).

"Permit me to issue and control the currency of a nation and I care not who makes its laws"

So said Amschel Mayer (Bauer) Rothschild and so it came to pass around 1814 that the Rothschilds, Ashkanazi money changers from Frankfurt, took control by lies, bibery and murder to become the richest family on earth - beyond compare and imagination. Since around 1910, together with their partners, other private international bankers, mostly in America, the land of the NOT free, they now (ever since the Federal Reserve Act 1913) issue and control the currency of almost every nation on earth and this was achieved through their ownership of all the central banks (like the Bank of England) - well, there are still a few to go, less than 10 I think. Then they will truly own the world and everything in it, including all of us... we, every last one of us are in fact their slaves (the goy in the fields).

Only two men in history actually challenged the debt based monetary system of the Rothschilds with debt free money... the first was Abraham Lincoln... he was assasinated, the second was John Fitgerald Kennedy... he too was assasinated because of his debt free, silver backed money with the intention also of repealing the Federal Reserve Act.

Once borrowed, debt can never be repaid because they do not create enough to pay off debt. You borrow £1 from a usurer and you have to pay it back with interest... how will you pay the interest and the debt??? With other money, naturally, your money... but consider... the 'your' money you use to pay the interest and back the debt is already a debt - So HOW can you repay a debt with money that is already a debt???? :confused:

If it were not for greed, extortion, blackmail and murder (the CEO of RBS, Sir Fred and people in very high places) this system would long ago have vanished for usury is evil - it is the cause of most wars, deprivation and misery and Brown knows it only too well, but he too is now in their control - as is Blair (with his $2million annual fees from J P Morgan, New York bankers , the US branch of the Rothschilds) - and all the others. The ambition and ego of people like these two far outweighs their real care for the masses.

What was it Dennis Healey (Labour Secretary of the Treasury) said...

"World events do not occur by accident. They are made to happen, whether it is to do with national issues or commerce and most of them are staged and managed by those who hold the purse strings".

THE ONLY WAY TO BE RID OF BAILIFFS AND THE LIKE IS TO BE RID OF THE FRACTIONAL RESERVE MONETARY SYSTEM AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT IS FOR THE PEOPLE TO RISE UP AS ONE AND SAY... 'ENOUGH'.

THERE IS NO NEED FOR INTEREST (USURY) TO BE CHARGED ON MONEY... IF THE TREASURY TOOK CONTROL OF AND ISSUED THE MONEY ACCORDING TO OUR NEEDS, THE ONLY INTEREST WOULD BE A SINGLE POINT TO COVER THE COSTS OF MANUFACTURING AND DISTRIBUTION.

If everyone, right this minute, said 'NO, I'm not paying any more'... what could they do? - we, acting multilaterally is the bankers worst nightmare.

It will happen, but only when the monetary system collapses under its own debt.

charlie

Edited by charlie*
  • Haha 1