Previous manager sent threatening text about contacting new employer

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3523 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im in agreement with emmzzi. If you absolutely cant control your actions, then use an anonymous account. What the previous manager did is out of order, but so is what you did. You both parted ways, leave it at that.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ignore him. You are now thinking of what if scenarios. If he contacts him off his own back and insults you, causing you to lsoe your job, then thats a whole other matter we can help with. Right now, he has only said IF, and you are thinking it will happen.

Go about your life as normal.

• Confused 1

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

This is to be interpreted / read between the lines.

It would make the manager think: "what's gonna happen to me if I make the call and he loses his job?"

But the op would no be making any threat by sending the text.

It can be interpreted in many ways

Not really. To most people it reads as if you are going to get somevpeople to beat him up if he does what he said.