Lowell my emails to them being blocked?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3585 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have tried to email Lowell and Red from an email address I have used before and they are bouncing back with the following message

The following message to was undeliverable.

The reason for the problem:

5.1.0 - Unknown address error 550-'bl.spamcop.net Blocked - see http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?62.24.128.244 - http://kb.mimecast.com/Mimecast_Knowledge_Base/Administration_Console/Monitoring/Mimecast_SMTP_Error_Codes#550'

Are there any smarty pants that can translate it for me.

I am sending from a talktalk email using windows live but a sky email address. I have not tried from webmail

Any opinion I give is from personal experience .

Oddly I have just logged into webmail and sent the same email to them and got an acknowledgement so it would appear not to be my email address but something in the header

Hmm yes it might be because of the way you were using a combination of email addresses and logins - probably sent a confused header that gets blocked (email from sender not matching the one in the header or something like that

Edit :

From the Mimecast error page : error code 550

Rejected by header based Blocked Senders – Block policy for Header From

Looks like the from address not matching the header would have caused it to be rejected

It is odd though as I have emailed them from this laptop on this connection before . Anyway it's sent now , I have suggested that they either write it off or make me BR but pointed out it would cost them a lot of money and they would get bugger all back:razz: ( Not that i am liable for any of it anyway )

• dx100uk changed the title to Lowell my emails to them being blocked?