Car Finance 24/7

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3645 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning,

I am hoping someone could please advise me or at least point me in the right direction.

Back Story

Have a car currently on finance, taken out in Oct having worked with the car finance broker, Car Finance 24/7.

Didn't have the greatest credit record so was left with very little choice,

all has been good, payments are all up to date and there has never been an issue.

Within the family we have 2 cars, 1 the one to which I refer about and 2 owned vehicle no finance on at all.

Situation

2nd car isn't likely to pass its MOT so really needs to be changed,

contacted Car Finance 24/7 and completed on the online application.

TBH expected to be rejected, however all came back ok.

I received their standard notification that I had been accepted and that now I need to find a car,

contact CF247 and provide them with the details, they would deal with everything else.

Went found a car and then contacted CF247, provided them with all the details for the vehicle

and was provided with a quote in regards to the terms, and payments.

I was happy with that, drove 50 miles to the dealer, liked the car advised had my own finance

paid a £100 desposit to the dealer and completed the paperwork agreeing a date of collection.

The following morning, advised CF247 that it had been agreed with the dealer

and provided them with all the details for the vehicle, the dealership, the sale men everything they requested.

At this point everything was moving very fast which was great.

A few documents were requested in terms of copy payslips

and then CF247 emailed me with the finance documents for the vehicle,

which I had to complete and sign where required.

This was all completed and submitted back, along with confirmation it had been received.

The next communication I had was from CF247 payout team,

advising that they required a clearer copy of my payslips

and that I would need to contact the finance company for a settlement!

Immediately I contacted the individual within the payout team regarding this request

and asked why I needed a settlement figure as there was no finance on the car I was part exchanging.

At this point, it was clear something wasn't right and I was advised I would need to speak to a "manager"

Inevitably i received a call from the 'manager' who advised me that the finance company

with whom they had had approval for me for was the same finance company who were covering the 1st vehicle.

I explained, I understood this, but at no time had I discussed or mentioned

or even suggested that this vehicle would be being exchanged.

In fact I pointed out, that the dealership paperwork stated the vehicle that would be exchanged

and it wasn't this one.

The 'manager' advised the finance company wouldn't allow an individual to have 2 separate agreements

in their own name for vehicles and that at their side an assumption had been made.

The only offer of solution provided was to look at my partner being on this agreement with me,

which reluctantly we agreed to, unfortunately however this was then turned down.

I explained to CF247 that not only had I paid a deposit to the dealer,

but that delivery is less than 1 weeks away,

that they may have already placed the vehicle into their workshop to be prepared,

that they are likely to not only not return the deposit paid,

but that may seek to charge me for any works carried out.

(Dealer hadn't said this at that point, put was clearly a little more than unhappy

when I advised them of the situation)

I advised CF247 that not only had I parted with this deposit, but I had incurred cost in going to see the vehicle,

that I had also contacted my insurance company and changed all the details, again at a cost.

CF247 are in no way shape or form looking at assist me, let alone accept that they have done something wrong.

My question is,

when I have provable information that i have been accepted,

that I have signed finance agreements which have been returned to them.

What if anything can I do?

What if anything can I do regarding the deposit I have paid to the dealer?

and what can I do to recoup costs from CF247 relating to my insurance,

which will have be to changed again?

I would be very grateful for anyones help or advice.

Thankyou