Clivey888 v MBNA Virgin Mastercard

clivey888
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

I would like some advise, I am currently in a long running battle with MBNA whom have stated that they cant find some of my statements and are still looking for, All i have rec so far is a print out of the months with no charges basicly, There 40 days are now up and have been told by the manager dealing with it is that she is personaly sorting this out and to call her wed for an update, This very frustrating considering i owe them £2500 which at least £1300 is charges and after interest worked etc this should be cleared.

I have also rec letter from them stating £575 good will payment to come off balance which is basicly what they have charged me this year alone and if they dont hear from me in eight weeks case closed.....blah blah

I have threatend to claim £575 a year since Aug 02 when card was aquired and add interest on top unless i rec my statements......Can i do this and what are my options apart from complaint to commisioner.

Help would be greatly appreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there again,

Seems nobody out there wants to help someone in desperate need out :confused: ,

The plot thickens the 40 days has well gone now and still no payments, I have spoken to a very arrogant daniel friars who says that they will order the extra statements that were missing and that was 10 days ago still nothing, I have also spoken to a lianne barlow who repeats there is a problem with my statements and that they are still trying to get them for me, .................:mad: How can there be a problem you either have them or not....to say i am mad right now is an understatement these people are the devils children they drive you up the wall, I have never known stress this bad until i met these people.

Ok quick summary of what is happening.

1) my statements are 3 weeks late.

2) goodwill offer of £525 offered yet i dont know how much charges paid? excess of £1000

3) Daniel Friars states Lianne Barlow doesn't do her job properly and will order them to rec in 7 days.....that was 10 days ago

4) Can i estimate charges on what i have been charged this year?

5) please please help before i visit mbna and do something i will regret.;)

What i would do is send a DPA non compliance letter which you will find in the templates section. This basically gives them 7 days to to sort your ststements out or you will apply for a court order. Somebody else may have a better idea.

Hope this helps