Experian only

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3725 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi welcome to CAG, Most lender will check all 3 credit reference agencies, or a combination of them e.g. Equifax/Experian, Experian/Call Credit etc.

How old are these accounts on the credit files and what is wrong with them, are they your accounts?

Are any of the defaulted accounts sold on to DCAs?

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Hi thanks for the welcome

All CRA's were ordered to remove an alleged settled default from my file pending result of ICO investigation. When judgement went against me the alleged default re-appeared on my Call credit and Equifax files but not Experian. The account wasn't sold on to a DCA

The alleged default occurred 4 years ago and data relates to a joint current account I shared with my ex husband, I've been able to obtain a Nationwide credit card 0% for 18 months, can't remember where I saw it but think they only deal with Experian. My own bank wouldn't even consider a £50 overdraft in spite of me depositing £4000 per month

Edited by yummymummy555

I would guess that the creditor did not report to Experian, from what you say though the default is correctly reported as per the ICO ruling.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: