Is a Barclays Claim more likely to end up in Court?

PiaMaria
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6413 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can you show me any of them because as far as I am aware, none have.

Read here - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclays-bcard-woolwich-successes/

iGroup (GE Money) - AoS Filed late, defence late, amended defence also late despite extra time requested and granted.

Vanquis - Claim issued, no AoS or Defence received

Hi.......Barclays may drag their heels and wait until you get a Court date! but they never turn up for Court and always pay out and settle a claim before a hearing! There is a very big difference between waiting for a Court date and actually turning up to fight a claim. 'When the going gets tough!' ..........Don't be intimidated by these arrogant bankers.stick with it and get Y O U R money back!

Jendoc

Hi.......Barclays may drag their heels and wait until you get a Court date! but they never turn up for Court and always pay out and settle a claim before a hearing! There is a very big difference between waiting for a Court date and actually turning up to fight a claim. 'When the going gets tough!' ..........Don't be intimidated by these arrogant pick-pockets..stick with it and get Y O U R money back!

Jendoc

Oooh okay, just so many threadas about Barclays mentioning court dates, i was a little worried, although i would go all the way if it did go that far!

Oooh okay, just so many threadas about Barclays mentioning court dates, i was a little worried, although i would go all the way if it did go that far!

Please read the threads they will show you that all claims have been settled before court.

Please read the threads they will show you that all claims have been settled before court.

I do read threads.... and lots of them are still waiting for the appearance in court...

Hence why i asked the question;-)

I do read threads.... and lots of them are still waiting for the appearance in court...

Hence why i asked the question;-)

And the majority have been settled and the ones that have are all before the court stage.;)

I understand that its daunting and that everyone feels they will be the "first " to court, please remember we are in the right the banks are in the wrong. :D

• Confused 1