poundstopocket

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3741 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I today sent an email to [email protected] telling them i formally withdraw my cpa authority as i am unable to make a payment to them on 31 Dec. Surprisingly i received an email back within 2 hours saying that they had also cancelled the cpa and requested that i phone the collections department to discuss a suitable repayment plan. they left contact phone number for me but also an email address - [email protected]. So i then emailed them confirming that payments could re-commence 31 jan 14 and the monthly payment could also be increased by £13 inorder to catch up on the missed payment. Strangly got an email reply saying i need to contact [email protected] - whats going on! my loan isnt even with quickquid!!

Theyre the same company. They just use different names to make people think they are different companies.

As for the cpa. Do it through your bank. Not the lender.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

• 1 month later...

Still having problems with poundstopocket.

Just had to send this (yesterday) after a notice of acceleration qas emailed to me suggesting full balance was now due for payment....

I would also like an explanation as to why this notice of acceleration has been issued, below is part of the contract...i have only missed 1 payment date under this agreement....

DEFAULT ACCELERATION AND LEGAL FEES: * Unless otherwise agreed, you will be in default under this Loan Agreement if you, at any point, have 2 consecutive payments that remain unpaid after a scheduled Payment Date. We will notify you of your right to cure the default and the means to do so. If, at any point after 15 days of being notified, you have 3 consecutive payments that remain unpaid after a Scheduled Payment Date, we may accelerate your loan and call the entire balance due for immediate repayment. Upon acceleration, interest will cease to accrue on the principal balances. Subject to our obligations under the Consumer Credit Act 1974, if you are in default under this Loan Agreement we may exercise our rights to enforce this Loan Agreement, including by commencing court proceedings, in which case you may be liable for our reasonable costs as described in 4(a)(ii) of the Loan Details.

Whatever you do...DONT call them!!

Id strongly suggest you bypass the customer service reps now and collections also.

email png @ quickquid .co. uk....

put ur name and loan reference and explain ur situation. He works for final resolutions team and through him, I got my repayment plan by standing order .....and i also got a 50% discount as i managed to scrape the money together and paid it to just get rid of it. I have another contact u can use if hes no help but im pretty sure he will be.

Its all sorted bud, had my repayment plan arranged by somebody called Nate, no phone calls or anything. Its for a 6 month period at £100 per month then to be reviewed. All interest to be frozen as of a couple of days ago. Will save be £500 as was supposed to pay £146 over 12 months. Havent even paid one payment yet... first payment was officially due 31 December but couldnt pay so ended up sorting a repaymeny plan at reduced payments. So first payment of £100 is due tomorrow

Can you realistically afford £100 and NOT default on it? Remember as well, that even though you are in a repayment plan, QQ will probably sell the debt on.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Nothing. All rights and obligations are sold with it. This means the new owner are obliged to continue the current repayment plan. They can ask you to consider changing it, but you can just say no.

Cool, im happy with how it turned out to be honest, saving myself £46 a month but more importantly not having to pay back £1,700+. Works out at borrowing £1000 over a year and only paying £200 in interest. Not really sure whats going to happen in 6 months mind... hopefully can just pay it all off if ive got the money. If not hopefully stick to £100 for a further 6 months. That will then pay it all off....