Maghull mot services

ladycoke
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3947 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I drove my Mitsubishi Colt Cab to the above for a full service and MOT. They charged me approx., £232 which I thought was exorbitant. However I paid it. 3 days later I noticed the passenger window was sticking, and would not open and close as it should. I took it back to the garage and the Mgr said there was nothing he could do as the service does not include electrics.

This could have been coincidence - what do you think?

ladycoke

£232 sounds cheap for a full service and MOT, did that include brake fluid and antifreeze which is what I would expect on a full service.

Would not include fixing electrics but they should have been checked to make sure everything was working.

It is probably just dry rubbers stopping the window closing properly and rubber lube should sort it out.

Thanks a lot for your comments blackknight. I usually pay £160ish for MOT and full service so I thought this was excessive. It did include brake fluid. I will try rubber lube as you suggest but I really think it is more than that. Thanks any way for getting back to me.

ladycoke