help please with experian credit report

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4014 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi all sorry need some help...trying to get a mortgage in 2 weeks time and had credit report from experian...came out fair...it is showing from barclays...

BARCLAYS BANK PLC ...

Bank

Satisfied

11/09/2011

from 2008.........tried to download there letter template asking why this is still showing as default but is satisfied,,,,can i get this removed..thanks...paul

hi all sorry need some help...trying to get a mortgage in 2 weeks time and had credit report from experian...came out fair...it is showing from barclays...

BARCLAYS BANK PLC ...

Bank

Satisfied

11/09/2011

from 2008.........tried to download there letter template asking why this is still showing as default but is satisfied,,,,can i get this removed..thanks...paul

The defaulted account was paid off by the refund I presume?

In my opinion the entry is correct and it will remain on file for the remainder of the 6 year period from the default date, and will be removed on the 6th anniversary of the default date.

Your only chance of getting this removed is a ''gesture of good will'' from Barclays.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: