Next

trojanska
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3932 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had sent next a copy of my financial statement and requested lower payments, they did not accept and further sent my account to Howard Cohen and Co solicitors. I sent the solicitors a copy of the cca request from the library and a separate SAR.

I received a letter from them today covering both requests.

Please find enclosed copies of data held on our system as requested by you in your Subject Access Request.

Furthermore, please be advised that section 78 of the Consumer credit act 1974 refers to a regulated agreement for running-account credit. However, your account is not a running credit account as it is I default. However, out of courtesy we will request a copy of the agreement from our client and place a hold on further recovery.

we trust that this is in order.

from

howard cohen & co

The data they have is 3 letters, no agreement etc.

Many thanks for your help

TS

• 4 months later...

good morning

in the replies to both my request for info under the cca and also the sar, the agreement they sent was blank.

i have now received a letter from a company called roxburghe saying they are acting on behalf of next, and that i have to pay in full immediately.

thanks

trojanska x