opos.ignoring me, what do i do?

liz01
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3881 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

The overdue charges you can ignore. As well as all that extra interest. You also need to ask why you only received 80 out of the 100. if they give you any bull about transfer fees, simply pop into your bank and ask them what they think.

thanks renegadeimp, am drafting an email ready to send in morning to say i wont be paying those extra fees and will only pay the initial loan plus one months interest and one default fee of £25?? i will then start to pay what i can afford each month until the amount is paid that i think should be paid? have said take me to court would relish showing the judge, would they take me up on my offer??!!

The court wont take sides. It looks at the evidence presented before it and makes a judgement based on that. Thats why it is so important people get full complaints in and keep a clear and full papertrail. PDL's dont care about law or regulation, they even lie right to the face of a judge in court.

Even if you do lose ( unlikely as opos rarely take people to court), the judge would make an order based on your I&E forms. They might even drop it to £1 a month for the forseeable future if you have a few high priority debts

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

The court wont take sides. It looks at the evidence presented before it and makes a judgement based on that. Thats why it is so important people get full complaints in and keep a clear and full papertrail. PDL's dont care about law or regulation, they even lie right to the face of a judge in court.

Even if you do lose ( unlikely as opos rarely take people to court), the judge would make an order based on your I&E forms. They might even drop it to £1 a month for the forseeable future if you have a few high priority debts

WELL would you believe it, after several exchanges of emails the last 2 days, and me NOT backing down and prepared to go to court, (they would be unlikely to do this!) they have now agreed the initial loan, one months interest and one £25 fee!!! and i get to pay it monthly and no set months to pay it in!!! hopefully complaint to OFT helped too,although it will be paid asap! so from over £1000 for a £100 or should i say £80.50 loan, a few months ago, i now have to pay just over £150! brilliant. thankyou all so much for all your help. Now to tackle a couple of other small non priority debts and im sorted! and can now concentrate on my illness and hopefully getting better.

Theyve probably read this thread as we know they are regular viewers of this site. Im very happy for you finally managing to get the PDL to see their wrongdoings.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Theyve probably read this thread as we know they are regular viewers of this site. Im very happy for you finally managing to get the PDL to see their wrongdoings.

thank you renegaimp, i did think that they may well read the comments, thank you for all your help, much appreciated.

I almost forgot the most important thing....

... :whoo:

• 4 weeks later...

Any reason why you bumped a resolved thread MangoMarch?

It would be serve your purpose more if you created a new thread with the contact details instead of posting in a random one which will just die again.

• 3 months later...

How and what have you said to get them to drop this. I took out £150 few years ago and suddenly I owe them over £1000!

cheeky bastards they are. I need some help with this. I am however paying them £5 a month currently.

Thanks Lee

• 1 month later...