style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i am girl and i rented a flat through an estate agent.(its a flat above the shop)

On day one i moved to the house the landlord came without any notice, not even knocking the door and told me to leave the property with out asking any question.then i told him i had sign the contract with your agent and i show him all the paper work.then he left.

2nd issue

early morning 7 am i heard noise that some body walking on the roof,then i went out side too see i saw my landlord were down and builders were changing the roof and installing a window.i surprised to see that.there was no notice given and he was carrying down his refurbishment work.i inform to the estate agent regards this matter and i were running late to my work so i call my friend to stay at home and i left.while my friend in my room in the early afternoon landlord just open my house door and allow the builder to do the loft work.as soon as my friend ring me i went to my house mean time they install the leader to loft as well then i told them to leave the property,he was to rude and arguing with me.i was so scared to live there,i call my agent and explain the matter.the the agent changed the front door lock.

3rd issue

few days before 10.30 pm(night) some body were hardly banging on my door.it was my landlord again.he was telling that our bathroom leaking, possibly you might have block.there was no block pure acid in the bath tab.then yesterday he only him self came and told me that want to seal the bath sides with rubber glue and sealed it.

4th issue

he wrote a letter to me that he unable to access to the property due to the lock changed,it should replaced it as soon and also he had monitor us with outdoor CCTV that in this property begin occupied with many people.he want to take action.

he never keep appointment's or follow any procedures.

my self and my boyfriends brother name is on contract but i had told the agent that my boyfriend will stays with me but his permanent resident will be different.after the 2nd issue his brothers also stay here.total 4 people that i had inform the agent also before they move in also agreement doesn't says any ware there are restricted amount on people.

i had move to this flat Nov 2012 i got 12 months contract 6 month break laws.

what can i do?????????????

Some dates for the various issues would help.

I would ask to see EAs Contract with LL/proof that they had LLs permission to Let property when they did, and a copy of all their marketing material.

LL or EA may be rogue.