Hello!Just got statements back, completed prelim letter about to send off!!!???

barezi
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6399 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

12th October...

Hello,

I've got my statements back and have worked out they owe me 1320 in charges and 370.47 in interest. About to send letter with schedule of charges off giving them 14 days to comply. I'll keep this post up to date!

Barezi

..................................................................................................................................

17th October...

Just received a letter from Barclays stating that they'll be looking into it and will reply no later than 9th November! I'll still be sticking to my timetable and sending off next letter on 26th October! Watch this space and please, any advice and encouragement is welcome! Also just before I go, I've just purchased the 'ConsumerActionGroup' labels and envelopes to show that I have 70,000 people behind me! Tis a good idea I think!

Thankyou

Barezi

...................................................................................................................................

28th October...

As thought no reply since has been found in my letterbox from Barclays since the above rec'd post! Sent LBA letter off with ConsumerActionGroup stickers attached to letter and envelope! I await a reply before 9th like they said above but this just turns the screw a little and shows them I'm serious!

All the best...

Barezi

10th November...

Received a letter from Barclays that they would like to offer full and final settlement for £700. Sought advice regarding MCOL and will be looking to take this next stage early as possible this week!

Barezi

12 Oct...Preliminary letter sent req £1320 + interest.

28 Oct...Sent LBA

10 Nov...Rejected £700 full/final settlement

23 Nov...filed MCOL

27 Nov...Barclays have until 13th Dec to respond.

12 Dec...Barclays acknowledge claim.

16 Jan...Case transferred to local court 16th is AQ deadline!

• 3 weeks later...

Hello...I've just sent my LBA letter but would like to keep a record of stuff I'm doing...However, all I seem to be able to do is edit my previous post (which was a new thread) and then re-post it???

On others' they seem to be able to keep a diary type thing so that other people can keep up to date with what they're doing which also enables people to seek advice...at the mo though I cant really work out how to do this like the pro's on here do? If you go to 'search' and type in 'Barezi' you'll see what I mean!

OR

Have I got it right with how I'm doing it ie editing my previous post etc???

Much appreciated any help here!

All the best...

Barezi

12 Oct...Preliminary letter sent req £1320 + interest.

28 Oct...Sent LBA

10 Nov...Rejected £700 full/final settlement

23 Nov...filed MCOL

27 Nov...Barclays have until 13th Dec to respond.

12 Dec...Barclays acknowledge claim.

16 Jan...Case transferred to local court 16th is AQ deadline!

Its your signature you have to create\modify. Its under User CP, Edit Signature. Under the path that shows you are in the Barclays Forum along with the title of the thread there are menus - search, FAQ etc - the User CP is the first of those menus on the right of the screen(Your left if that sort of thing confuses you!).

Hope thats what you mean?! Nikki

Nikkiandmidgets Vs BOS (3) - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Capital One (2) - S.A.R sent 11/09/06, Prelims sent 20/10/06, LBA's sent 16/11/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Citi credit card - S.A.R sent 11/09/06, Prelim sent 9/10/06, LBA sent 28/10/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Halifax - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Egg (4) - S.A.R. sent 20/10/06

Nikkiandmidget Vs Littlewoods (3) - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Blackhorse - Prelim sent 20/10/06 requesting £125 charges to be refunded. LBA sent 16/11/06.

Nikkiandmidgets Vs Welcome Finance (Macadam Finance) - S.A.R and C.C.A request sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs Halifax - S.A.R sent 11/09/06

My Mum Vs Capital One - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs Citi - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

My Mum Vs SLC - S.A.R and C.C.A sent 09/10/06

Husband Vs BOS (3) - S.A.R sent 20/10/06

I have merged your threads to keep together, if you save this link in your favourites you can always find your post that way, or click on your name and click on find all threads started by ....... either way works!