CFO (Capital Finance One)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4202 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

So stupidly I took a loan out with these guys well over a year ago and paid hundreds of pounds worth of interested. So one day i decided enough is enough and refused to pay them any more. Months have gone buy with not sound from these guy until the following email I received this morning:

Introducing CFO Resolve!

Get your account out of default and up to £200 in your account today!

Apply online or Call 0203-195-1184

Dear,

In an effort to get your loan out of default with CFO Lending we would like to offer you our CFO Resolve product.

By taking advantage of this offer we will:

1) Remove all fines and interest currently on your account.

We take your current outstanding balance, including all late interest charges £638.72 and reduce it to the original £275.00 that you initially borrowed!

2) Offer you more money.

We have an available £55.00 that we can transfer to your account today!

3) Set your due date for you next payday.

We will set the repayment date for your next payday where you can clear the new balance in full or defer if you choose too.

4) Get your account out of default with CRA’s

We will advise the Credit Reference Agencies that we work with, that you have resolved your account, which may make applying for credit in the future easier!

This is effectively a new loan & an opportunity to borrow from us again in the future!

Simply CLICK HERE and complete the simple application form, be sure to enter your details correctly so we can get the cash out to you as quick as possible!

Kind Regards,

CFO TEAM

I'm not going to act on this but isn't there something dodgy about it?

Yes there is something dodgy about it.

They will do that just because a lot of people are likely to put in their new debit card details to get the new loan of £55, they are later refused and then at some point in the near future CFO will empty their bank account.

I can't believe this company still has a license they are the most corrupt payday lender out of the lot. Please ignore the letter and report it to OFT