BLS have offered to reduce my debt???????

nelliedean
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6428 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i recieved a letter today from BLS offering to reduce a debt i have with Lloyds tsb from £9,293.57 to £5,576.14 if i can settle in the next ten days or reduce the bablance over a short period of time, at present i pay via cccs at what I can afford, does anyone think it would be worth trying to beg/borrow this money????? do you think they would accept a lesser sum?????it just seems too good an opportunity to miss saving £3717.43, although i dont have this kind of cash lying about, any advice would be welcomed

Do not do anything until you have received responce from your cca responce its a catch to try and get you to acknowledge the debt to their company i recieved a letter from wescot via lloyds stating we will offer a reasonable settlement if within 10 days

dont forget its an unenforsable debt unless they have the proof from your true copy of the deed of assignment .

which they havent and never did .

i recieved a letter 10 days after stating they did not have the records and their file has been closed .

DONT DO IT !

MY OPINION I MIGHT BE WRONG