nat west v qprouk

qprouk
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6429 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

1994 i began my dispute with Nat West around the same time PAT GRIFFITHS had started the BANK ATION GROUP ,i never new the outcome of Pats action against the bank,me i am still waiting for the Nat West to respond,it seems they are sitting on my DEED OF COVENANT, and they think it is safe with them,i will explain firstly the nat west co ersed me into joining their bank in 1993 and in doing so they instructed me to write out all my cheques to my suppliers useing the other banks chque book,when i had done so i was then given an immediate account with a twenty five thou overdraft facility this was provisionally for three months but i also had to sign a deed of covenant aggreeing to the terms and conditions,we dully signed the wife and i and the next thing i know is that the bank then trminated my account which was still upto the 25k limit the reason for the termination of the account was because i asked the bank to stop a cheque that was made out in error they in turn sent me a fax with a skeleton on it but to them they claim it was a joke somehow the local newspaper got hold of the story and the bank manager informed the papers that they had issued an apoligy..truth be known they terminated my account before the three month deadline...so i began an action against them..the bank manager was moved to another branch the assistant manager who sent the joke was moved to another branch..during this time of one week before my account was due to end(aggreement)i had paid in 12500 and this brought the account down also when my solicitor started the action i then find my barristers report that i should have been the first to read was being read by the bank so i was not to pleased ,it was a case of the solicitor was in cahoots with the bank..so intemper i invoiced the bank for my troubles and their deceipt etc i charged them 25 pounds per letter i read and 25 pounds per letter i sent ,i also sent them the invoices and demanded payment also sent them a invoice for the damage caused..ie they also phoned two of my suppliers and warned them that i was a bad risk so i ended up with a action against me for the full amount from the transport co and one of my suppliers...the transport company phoned me to tell me of the banks phone call..having paid the transport i then reilised they had really put me out of business ,so i decided to go for bankruptcy..this done i then went to the backruptcy meeting with the creditors every one of the creditors aggreed with me that they would cancel their debts and we could start again on a cash with order basis...with this done i was cock a hoop but not reilising that the banks were still holding my deed of covenant and to this day they still have it...i wrote to the nat west demanding my payments and also my deeds,they in return issued a writ for the monies owed,by now a few thou in intrest had been added

they have admitted to libel i have told them that their breech of contract renders their claim null and void and demand my deeds back...i also instructed them to please take this issue to court immediately or within ten days ,i also demanded a response that within ten days if i get no resposne then the contract is anulled ....i got a phone call about one month ago for the first time in 12/13 years they have ever responded and this was from a solicitor who called me and asked about the monies owed to the nat west...i told the solicitors i do not owe a penny and i would see them in court before they got anything,my solicitor was also struck of the register for innapropiate behaviour and fraudulent activities that was with five months of me making my complaint against him with the law society seems he was a legal crook....where do i stand with regards to the nat west i dont know but i will fight tooth and nail to sort this out ,but i also wonder will my case stand the test of time can i still fight this although it is beyond the statute for time or am i wrong ...i still cannot get a bank account in this area as they are all in cahoots with each other here (banks i mean)

their is more to this than i have written but it would take pages to write and i know everyone wants the facts short and sweet but i am also begining an action against MORGAN STANLEY over PPI insurance where i claimed 33 months from norwich union to pay due to illness this was ok but the banks still charged me intrest and PPI insurance every month in effect all the norwich union paid was eaten up with more intrest so in effect not a penny was paid as i am left with a higher bill that when it started so PPI is a load of rubbish and its a con so i am now trying to claim all payment plus intrest of ppi for three years i have sent the first letter to MORGAN STANLEY for all data statement and i have also sent to MOORCROFT debt collectors the letter asking what they have on me and i dispute the bill,their reply at 9:00 in the evening is we dont care we want payment so a letter was sent to them this week as well so i will keep you all posted

patric

Guest NATTIE

I'm not sure whether this isn't time barred under statute of limitation but can you please clarify what a Deed of Covenant is? I think that may help others to give suitable advice to you.

my apoligies it was deed of assignment but thanks for your reply i dont think anyone can help on this its been hanging over me like a noose for so long and the stress is almost unbearable but thanks anyway

pat