Mortgage Express threatening LPA receivership

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3252 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I lost everything eventually except my determination not to let them get away with it so I continue to fight on several fronts. Most people have fallen by the wayside which makes life and the campaign so much more difficult but I won't give up - I have absolutely nothing to lose now.

ANYONE READING THIS WHO HAS BEEN THE VICTIM OF LPA RECEIVERSHIP....

PLEASE, PLEASE GET IN TOUCH AND DON'T LET THE BANKS, UKAR AND THE GOVERNMENT GET AWAY WITH THIS.

LPA RECEIVERS ARE TOTALLY UNREGULATED AND ARE OPERATING UNDER THE RADAR OF ALL AUTHORITY AND THE UNSCRUPULOUS BANKS ARE 'USING' THEM TO DO THEIR 'DIRTY WORK' AT ARMS LENGTH.

AND TO CAG, PLEASE IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY WE CAN TRY TO ATTRACT MORE INTEREST ON THIS FORUM MAYBE BY STARTING A NEW THREAD UNDER A DIFFERENT HEADING? MAYBE SIMPLY 'LAW OF PROPERTY ACT RECEIVERS'

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS AND SUPPORT FROM ANYWHERE AND ANYONE TO TAKE THE CAMPAIGN FORWARD WOULD BE MOST WELCOME.

Thank you, Joan Keeley

• 1 year later...

Has anyone used rescue my properties, if so please could they share their experiences, I have been fighting natwest to keep my properties (please see my other threads) for 3 years and have now run out of money so can no longer afford my solicitor. The receivers charged £20,000 to collect £11,000 rent, they should have collected over £80,00. They have done no maintenance or repairs. They haven't even done all the gas checks despite numerous letters from my solicitor, it's crazy that I am aloud no access to do them yet I am the one who goes to prison if anything happens to a tenant or their guests. The receivers have just put one of my properties, a shop and flat, up for auction with a guide price of half of what it was valued iat when I took out the loan with the bank. Am totally gutted as it's the one property I really need to keep. I was in court last year for none payment of council tax of over £11,000 the man representing the council ended up defending me describing the receivers as "THE UNTOUCHABLES" it's crazy that all this could happen when I never missed a payment until the receivers were appointed. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

Thread moved to the appropriate forum.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Hi andyorch, do you mean my post? If so could you send me a link as I can't find it. Thanks

No the whole thread...it can now be found in Debt subforums:-Mortgages and Secured Loans....where you are now:wink:

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

• 4 weeks later...

Hi, Im due to defend against MX and I cannot find the 2004 booklet, they have sent me photocopies but I don't believe they are correct, would you be willing to send me a copy please? I currently have 2 A4 stapled terms that MX sent me, one is 2004 and the other is 2007, both have the same picture on the cover (a sailor with binoculars) which makes me suspicious.