Ian tootill v Yorkshire Bank plc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6354 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I Am Trying To Claim Unfair Charges Back From The Yorkshire Bank And Would Like Some Advice! I Have Sent A "lpa" I Received A Reply Saying That The Charges Were Fair And That I Would Recieve No Refund, Since Then I Have Sent A "lba" And Had No Reply After The 14 Days What Should I Do?

• 2 months later...

:-? Hi everyone ! Hope everyone is having success with there claims. Todate i have had one offer of less than half of the ammount the YB owe me wich i turned down and more recently i have registered my claim on line to which the YB have submitted a defence on the 1st december, to my supprise this morning i have recieved another offer in the post, this offer is for 3/4 of the ammount i am owed. As usual the stipulation is that i discontinue my claim and that it is a full and final offer. my worry now is that if i continue i may recieve nothing and also i am not sure how to reprisent myself in court. CAN ANYONE HELP ON THIS MATTER. THANKS IANTOOT

Its up to you but just a couple of points..

Firstly, if you file in court there is a very high probability that you will get your full amount, plus interest. Secondly, no-one so far has had to go to court. Over 3500 cases on this site alone have been successful.....

I know what i would do... and have done!!