Natwest / Apex

Colz24
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4492 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can someone please advise me on how to proceed with this.

I have an account with Natwest and an Overdraft facility of £3000 in place. I then got a joint account with my Partner at another bank and used this for day to day living and transferred £45 a month over to the Natwest account by Standing Order to cover interest and bring the balance down. I have done this for over two years and not taken anything out of the account.

It seems that my Standing Order was only set up for a period of time and I did take my eye of the ball assuming that this was being paid on a monthly basis.

I have now received a letter from APEX stating that my account with Natwest has been passed to them and that I owe £4200 and that they require full payment or shall take me to court for a CCJ.

I have heard nothing from Natwest at any time and it seems that they MAY have written to my previous address as APEX still had these details. I changed my address with Natwest two years ago.

How can I fight this and make sure that there is not a default on my credit file, as I have not received one. How can I get these Interest and Charges off my account to where my account was?

I am a really responsible person and really thought that this was being paid off very slowly but paid all the same.Really appreciate any advice.

Thanks