Do i still have to pay Wonga???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4504 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey guys, was hoping someone maybe able to help out.

over the course of the last year i have had mulitple loans from wonga which i paid back no problems at all,

unfortunatly i got myself intoi a situation where i was unable to pay back a big loan a few months back.

i kept extending and extending untill i could not extend any more paying crazy ammounts of interest,

the other day someone told me that there was this thing that if you have paid more interest than what the loan actusally for then they cannot make you pay any moreback, does someone know if there is any truth to this

my original loan was for £600 and over the course of doing 3 extensions to the loan i paid more than that in interest just to be able to roll it over for another month...

would appreciate any help on this

my wonga loan was due to be repaid 74 days ago.

i like a lot of people who get into trouble with these comapnies decided to ignore it, stupid i know.

my wife also had one as we had a massive problem which could only be resolved by gaining quick finance.

my loan ammount i borrowed was £680 and i extended this for 3 further months paying £240 per month just ot roll it over totaling £720 in interest alone.

they now say that i owe them £1130

surely this cant be right after i had so much interest already..

my wifes loan is for £580 which we also had to default on and is now 31 days overdue.

they now say that she owes them £1080, how can iut be so much after just 31 days being overdue.

would really appreciate some advie on these loans as we are now getting in a real pickle.

thank you

Hi please dont worry ul get sorted but first cancel ur bank card tell ur bank it was lost and get a new one then cancel any direct devits to them u have then email them explaining u require a payment plan asap as ur in serious finacial trouble .they probably wont do anything until u have defaulted but email them again after u default on the due day to ask again for a plan and to freeze interest and u only owe one months interest .you will find it easier if u type in above on this forum others issues with pdl and read them and get more advice ...hopefully when u have a plan in place only only pay them by standing order now good luck and start reading others post wich will help u greatly including mine quackquack posts ....keep us up to date dont be scared offer ur payment and stand ur ground and u and ur wife will be sorted soon enough xxxx

:violin::ban::lock1::bump::clock: