Bus Stop Pcn

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4482 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Dear All

I am Mini-Cab Driver One Weekend late night or should i say morning 5am I had drunk Passenger, I stopped on bus stop for ATM Passenger got out of my vehicle take cash out then got back into Vehicle take about 1 minute or more I received PCN Even though it cctv clip shows my Passenger coming out and coming back into my vehicle they issued PCN so i Appealed hoping it will cancel then i received rejection, they sent me form to appeal independent parking traffic services.

need advise what els should i write and here are few pics and clip have look and tell what u think folks.

Here is my appeal details:

I am a licensed Mini-Cab Driver ( Licence No:******) and I was working at the time.

I had a topical Weekend (Saturday-Night) Passenger very drunk, Picked up at around 04:45am from Regen road Nw1 to Bedford Ave W1, on the way passenger ask me to stop at atm, I went to tottenham court road stopped at tesco ATM,I tired my best to stop in safe place for Pedestrians, without causing obstruction for other road users and espacialy, espacialy for my vulnerable drunk Passenger on that late night 5am.

As you can see on teh cctv photorapgs before the long bus-stop there us Pedestrians crossing on the midle of road and on the left hand side there were 3/4 guys standing on teh very edge of the road, for two reasons i cound not stop before teh bus-stop

1. The Passenger was very drunk and told me not to stop there because of those people standing and i felt my vehicle will be danger for them too.

2.If i did stop there a large vehicle could not pass through such as Truks and buses

I joint Tottenham court road from Torrington Place, I thought it is bus lane not bus stop as it was so long,

Please find enclosed the job details with this letter.

Please revoke this PCN as I was purely giving members of the public service, blah blah thank u very much blah blah

Can Some One Tell me How to insert pic and video clip here PleaseCU32395727-002-PCN-2.jpgCU32395727-002-PCN-2.jpg

Thanks for any advise.

bus stop

CU32395727-001-PCN-1.jpg

Although the bus stop has a thick yellow line. I cannot see any supporting plate indicating it has a 'clearway' or 'no stopping except buses' restriction. That would be the basis of an appeal. The circumstanes you describe will probably not be taken into consideration TBH.

To be able to post links or images your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 6 posts.

Please remove links from your message, then you will be able to submit your post. Help please I try to post the clip link from youtube but the above Msg comes up.

Although the bus stop has a thick yellow line. I cannot see any supporting plate indicating it has a 'clearway' or 'no stopping except buses' restriction. That would be the basis of an appeal. The circumstanes you describe will probably not be taken into consideration TBH.

I have video clip i will post it the plate is clear and another pic with plate clear