Welcome Car Finance

stevie1958
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4503 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, Well i was sort of hoping someone may be able to give me some advice;

In march 2007 i got a car from a small dealer it was financed by welcome car finance, I was told i must take ppi however i can cancel it within a month.

I took the car , i contacted welcome loads of times and they ignored my requests to cancel the ppi, I then stopped all payments, welcome then meade a new agreement minus the ppi, however they would not pay me back the ppi i had paid, so i still refused to pay.

In March 2010 welcome suddenly sent me a letter stating they have now, assigned my debt to; MKDP-LLP, welcome also stated that this means MKDP are now the effective owners of the debt.

MKDP did contact me in time, i sent them a letter asking for a full true copy of the credit agreement, they sent me one A4 page wich had a lot of the info missing, it most certainly had no mention of the original agreement.

I then sent them a letter stating this account was now in dispute, i have not heard from them for over a year now, in the meantime welcome finance have marked my default as satisfied.

Only one problm i now have, the car is on the HPI register, so i can not part with the car, welcome say they are nothing to do with it now so wont take it back, MKDP say they will not take the car either as it woould not be worth it, this means i am stuck with the car for ever.

If anyone could offer any advice this would be great.

• 3 weeks later...