Diddled into giving back car HELP PLEASE!! bluestone/close credit management

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3682 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning HE

This is a BIG 'ASK'.....and I am sorry to put you to this trouble....but.....

I am working from my desktop....cannot see the letter you posted up clearly on my desktop - this computer is very old (like me I'm afraid..lol)

Would you mind......typing up and posting on the thread ...... the content of the last letter they sent to you please?

Can all confirm for me please...... are we all agreed that because the debt is still being pursued that the 'agreement' is still 'live'??

Apple

Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have only just seen your message.

Rbs £114 + contractual at 29.84% I won total=£125 no laughing it's a win

Don't moan about it DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT :D

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I haven't replied earlier, I have only just seen your message.

Thank You HE

It makes it easier for me to follow through now...cheers : )

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Hi HE

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten you.....

I will get back to you asap... ok?

Apple

[COLOR="red"][B][CENTER]"Errors do not cease to be errors simply because they’re ratified into law.” [/CENTER][/B][/COLOR][B][CENTER] E.A. Bucchianeri[/CENTER][/B]

Hi HE

Just so you know, I haven't forgotten you.....

I will get back to you asap... ok?

Apple

That's fine thanks, I know you must be busy. Did you receive my pm? Not in my sent items so wasn't sure if it went.

• 2 weeks later...
That's fine thanks, I know you must be busy. Did you receive my pm? Not in my sent items so wasn't sure if it went.

No, I have not received a PM from you..... : (

However, as I said - I have not forgotten about you......

What I can advise at this point is there is no true 'rush' to deal with your creditors.....

The Claim is being framed ..... I have spotted that your agreement was void from the outset...... I am framing your claim to that effect as a draft for your consideration....

If the Creditor contacts you in the meantime... advise you are following through on their advise to seek redress via other channels... and always remind them that the matter as far as you are concerned remains in dispute....

Hope this helps for now.....to keep you in the 'loop' so's to speak.... ; )

Apple

No, I have not received a PM from you..... : (

However, as I said - I have not forgotten about you......

What I can advise at this point is there is no true 'rush' to deal with your creditors.....

The Claim is being framed ..... I have spotted that your agreement was void from the outset...... I am framing your claim to that effect as a draft for your consideration....

If the Creditor contacts you in the meantime... advise you are following through on their advise to seek redress via other channels... and always remind them that the matter as far as you are concerned remains in dispute....

Hope this helps for now.....to keep you in the 'loop' so's to speak.... ; )

Apple

Good morning Apple

I thank you for 'keeping me in the loop',

I have been checking my thread everyday.

I realise that you must be helping others and obviously have a life of your own.

I feel bad that I can't do anything to help.

If there is anything You can advise me to do please let me know.

I will pm you again as the information I want to give you is of a personal nature.

In the meantime I patiently await your response (with quite a lot of intrigue)

Hi HE

First off .... familiarise yourself with the CCA 1974..section 9 (4)...to satisfy yourself that - the LAW says....:

"For the purposes of this Act, an item entering into the total charge for credit shall not be treated as credit even though time is allowed for payment"

Then check your Agreement...I can see that they have included the Total Charge for Credit into the amount of the loan...this causes the % APR ....to be totally out of sink with what you are supposed to have repaid under the loan....this affects the 'third way mark' and absolutely everything else to do with the Agreement....oooops!

They are not allowed to do that....

Then...look up The Consumer Credit (Total Charge for Credit and Rebate on Early Settlement) (Amendment) Regulations 1989.... I think it is Section 20 you need to be aware of....

The OFT (Office of Fair Trading) refer to the above regulation in their Guide to Credit Charges and APR - Sept 2007 (check to see if they have updated it since...)

The OFT have a APR 'Ready Reckoner' on line....pop the figures shown on the Agreement to satisfy yourself that the figures (as you have already found) definitely will not 'stack up'.......oooops!

That should keep you busy for a while.... I'll get back to you soon ; )

Apple

Hi HE

First off .... familiarise yourself with the CCA 1974..section 9 (4)...to satisfy yourself that - the LAW says....:

"For the purposes of this Act, an item entering into the total charge for credit shall not be treated as credit even though time is allowed for payment"

Then check your Agreement...I can see that they have included the Total Charge for Credit into the amount of the loan...this causes the % APR ....to be totally out of sink with what you are supposed to have repaid under the loan....this affects the 'third way mark' and absolutely everything else to do with the Agreement....oooops!

They are not allowed to do that....

Then...look up The Consumer Credit (Total Charge for Credit and Rebate on Early Settlement) (Amendment) Regulations 1989.... I think it is Section 20 you need to be aware of....

The OFT (Office of Fair Trading) refer to the above regulation in their Guide to Credit Charges and APR - Sept 2007 (check to see if they have updated it since...)

The OFT have a APR 'Ready Reckoner' on line....pop the figures shown on the Agreement to satisfy yourself that the figures (as you have already found) definitely will not 'stack up'.......oooops!

That should keep you busy for a while.... I'll get back to you soon ; )

Apple

Ok Thats interesting news...

i will do some reading thanks. Got to say though that my understanding of legal wording and jargon is very limited. I'm sure its done in purpose...

• 4 months later...

Before I give up on this problem, I would like to know if anyone thinks there is anything else i can do. The injustice of what has happened is really getting to me. Is it six years from cause of action or when i found out about it? I know we've already gone on about this however i just wanted to get peoples opinions one last time. I was going to complain to fos but it's past the 6 month mark. Could i do anything else?