natwest step account

mrbigjase
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4680 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

On a recent visit to my branch,the cashier asked if I would like to upgrade my account,when i said no,the cashier said that in the near future step account users would only be able to use Natwest Atm's?

Is this true?,or just silly attempt by a Natwest employee to get me to pay£ 6.95 a month?

and if it was,are branch staff given a bonus for customers they refer?

Hi

Just checked on their website and the Step Account is no longer available. It is being replaced by the Basic Account.

With the Basic Account, you can still use in branch facilities (according to the website anyway)

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

It may run a bit like santander where unless you withdraw £300 over the counter you have to use the ATMs only.I think it is a stupid rule but banks are adopting this to keep poor customers out.If you are withdrawing £300+= Customer has money lets sell them a product...The big question I am asking Stephen Hester this week is certain practices like this from a Bank 84% owned by the Taxpayer.I am do an article about RBS(Natwest owner) this week.