Is there no end! court case stayed until 01.03.07

kathy25
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6449 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

Has anybody else had anything back like this?

this morning i got a letter from the court's basicly saying:

there are alot of cases coming through similar to yours and a few are going through as a trial. the action taken with regards to your claim is as attached.

this attachment said that my case was stayed until 01.03.07!!!

What do they think they are doing? what have i paid the courts to do? sit back and wait till the whole thing has blown over so they dont have to do a damb thing!!!

i am not happy at all - can anybody shed any more light on this for me please, it seems to be one thing after another after another!!!!

Thanks

Kathy:mad:

Take a look at this thread:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/17065-application-removal-stay.html

It is a piece written by bankfodder about removing a stay. In this case, the 'test cases' were never heard in court, so the letter etc was not needed.

Plutos

SNATCHWEST and NOBBETS no scare me!

Take a look at the "similar threads" section at the bottom of the case. There are three that seem very similar to yours. Either you've made a mistake on your claim (which you'll need to correct) or the court thinks there is a test case. If this is the case, then Bankfodder's letter is useful.

Pl

SNATCHWEST and NOBBETS no scare me!

Surely if i had made a mistake they would have to ask me to amend this or at least bring to my attention what the mistake is, in their letter all they have said is that there are a considerable number of these types of casesbeing issued throughout england and wales. certain of these cases are proceeding as test cases.

Keep an eye on my thread, i should have mine set to before Oct 27th at least as I am emigrating to Canada at the end of October so my case needs to be wrapped up well before then.

I called the court today and they knew of my case and said it's gone to the District Judge today and that I will hear something by the end of the week. We shall see!! :)

NatWest:

6/6/06 - Data Protection Act sent - £10 paid.

8/6/06 - Data Protection Act & £10 signed for.

29/6/06 - Statements received.

30/6/06 - Prelim letter £1397.94

11/7/06 - Prelim letter rejected

12/7/06 - Sent LBA

18/7/06 - LBA Rejected

24/7/06 - Moneyclaim £1779.56

31/8/06 - AQ Received

1/9/06 - Sent AQ + £100 (New Total: £1879.56)

16/9/06 - Received Cobbetts AQ

19/9/06 - Offer £1000 (Rejected)

22/9/06 - Settled in FULL £1879.56 (with disclosure)

Capital One:

6/6/06 - Data Protection Act sent

1/9/06 - Settled in FULL £775.37 (Default NOT removed)