Do FPN's show up on any kind of CRB check?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4644 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I already have an ongoing thread about my RLP case on here, but couldnt find a forum relating to this kind of subject so guess I post it here?

After being dealt with by the police I was given an £80 FPN and not taken to the station.

Anyway I am looking to apply for a job that works with an under 7's football team and I am assuming this will require an advanced CRB check these days?

Will this show up on any scan or is the matter done with now?

I was told I would not get a criminal record but am a little unsure now.

Thanks

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately, the practice differs from one part of the United Kingdom to another and it is naive to expect that what is supposed to happen corresponds to what eventually does.

It is easier, therefore, to approach the question from the other direction: If an employer asks if you were ever in trouble with the police and you lie about it, that could be charged as an offence.

The Data Protection Act features an exception for education, training, employment, etcetera, which is to say there is no particular right to keep a secret.

If in doubt, own up.