Mortgage Resolution Limited - Suspended Repo Order - Back In Court - EVICTION CANCELLED

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3300 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you are sure you qualify for MR then no harm in mentioning it.

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

If you are sure you qualify for MR then no harm in mentioning it.

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.

FFS!

They have adjourned it until Wed 10am due to their solicitor being unable to get in....I get kicked out at 10.30?!

On top of this, the money advice woman told me and her words were "pack essentials as it is not looking good, going in for a 3rd time, eventually the judge will say enough is enough"

She is not representing me on wed but another guy is from the same centre.

As if I did not feel low enough, now I feel I have no chance.

I am getting round to the council and shouting for the MRS...I now feel this is my only chance after her comments.

I am almost ready to give up!

:(

FFS!

They have adjourned it until Wed 10am due to their solicitor being unable to get in....I get kicked out at 10.30?!

On top of this, the money advice woman told me and her words were "pack essentials as it is not looking good, going in for a 3rd time, eventually the judge will say enough is enough"

She is not representing me on wed but another guy is from the same centre.

As if I did not feel low enough, now I feel I have no chance.

I am getting round to the council and shouting for the MRS...I now feel this is my only chance after her comments.

I am almost ready to give up!

:(

Never give up!! Your wife is pregnant ffs - there is no way a judge will order you out on the same day!

Never give up!! Your wife is pregnant ffs - there is no way a judge will order you out on the same day!

The bailiff's office will be advised that there is a hearing regarding your case and they won't do anything until they hear fromt he judge. However, the fact that it is adjourned may give the lender more time to consider the fax you sent. Get on the phone to them now and ask if the fax is being dealt with.

The bailiff's office will be advised that there is a hearing regarding your case and they won't do anything until they hear fromt he judge. However, the fact that it is adjourned may give the lender more time to consider the fax you sent. Get on the phone to them now and ask if the fax is being dealt with.

I hope you are right and thanks for being positive....I wish I could be but I am knackered...

I have had no reply to the fax, I have submitted proof if income etc and the balance sheet shows an excess of 248 per month now we are getting the WTC.

I hope this guy puts up a better fight than this woman did today...it has seriously undermined any shred of confidence I had left.

I am thinking of ringing the mortgage peeps again to see where they are standing...al I get is...we will put it to the underwriters.

I hope you are right and thanks for being positive....I wish I could be but I am knackered...

I have had no reply to the fax, I have submitted proof if income etc and the balance sheet shows an excess of 248 per month now we are getting the WTC.

I hope this guy puts up a better fight than this woman did today...it has seriously undermined any shred of confidence I had left.

I am thinking of ringing the mortgage peeps again to see where they are standing...al I get is...we will put it to the underwriters.

Ring them again and tell them the situation is putting your pregnant wife's health at risk given that their solicitor couldn't attend and it has been adjourned until the morning of the intended eviction.

Then get your wife down to the doctor's - give him the details and see if he'll give you a letter for the court (you can fax it to the lender then!!).

Ring them again and tell them the situation is putting your pregnant wife's health at risk given that their solicitor couldn't attend and it has been adjourned until the morning of the intended eviction.

Then get your wife down to the doctor's - give him the details and see if he'll give you a letter for the court (you can fax it to the lender then!!).

OK

They have now said that they have reviewed my fax and it is being considered by the underwriters...always the bloody same.

I have also told them the stress it is causing my wife and although he was apologetic, he said they would get back to me asap...

OK

They have now said that they have reviewed my fax and it is being considered by the underwriters...always the bloody same.

I have also told them the stress it is causing my wife and although he was apologetic, he said they would get back to me asap...

Get your wife to the doctors and tell him the stress is making her ill (understatement I should think!). See if he will give you a letter for court.

Get your wife to the doctors and tell him the stress is making her ill (understatement I should think!). See if he will give you a letter for court.

Will do Ell...got a 5.15 apt.

Thanks....

Will do Ell...got a 5.15 apt.

Thanks....

Not my day is it...doc stated he could not find anything wrong but if she feels unwell to come back.

She asked for the letter and he said...what for? It is a normal pregnancy?

Wifey went in alone so I could not push him

Jeeze louise...I'm gonna loose my house I know it :(

Not my day is it...doc stated he could not find anything wrong but if she feels unwell to come back.

She asked for the letter and he said...what for? It is a normal pregnancy?

Wifey went in alone so I could not push him

Jeeze louise...I'm gonna loose my house I know it :(

Crikey - did she tell the doctor you were in danger of being homeless on Wednesday???

Is your wife able to go to court with you? maybe the sight of a distessed pregnant woman might give the judge something to think about.

• Haha 1

Crikey - did she tell the doctor you were in danger of being homeless on Wednesday???

Is your wife able to go to court with you? maybe the sight of a distessed pregnant woman might give the judge something to think about.

My Wife has said she is coming with me to court tomorrow.

I am off to the council this morning and will let you know what they say about the MRS, after a night mulling it over, I am beginning to believe it is our only chance.

If only they would let me switch to variable.

I found the original mortgage offer last night and I clearly states

"interest rates for comparison is 11.7%" hence the decision why we went for the fixed. The sales guy made this seem like the normal. :(

My Wife has said she is coming with me to court tomorrow.

I am off to the council this morning and will let you know what they say about the MRS, after a night mulling it over, I am beginning to believe it is our only chance.

If only they would let me switch to variable.

I found the original mortgage offer last night and I clearly states

"interest rates for comparison is 11.7%" hence the decision why we went for the fixed. The sales guy made this seem like the normal. :(