o2 disconnection issues

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4763 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have had my contract with o2 for nearly 5 years now and they disconnected my phone yesterday depsite being in contact with them regarding a transfer i have made for payment. when i contacted them they then advised the transfer i had made had gone to an account that does not receive payments this way. i checked my bank and it had been returned and i then transferred the funds to the correct account. i have provided them with proof of the transaction and the phone can now recieve incoming calls but i cannot make them. There was outstanding payments on the account which i had not been advised that my direct debit had failed by either o2 or my bank which is why i was in arrears i was unable to make payment by debit card as i am awaiting a new one and customer services are unable to help me. does anyone know where is atnd regarding this?

O2 take an abnormally long time to remove restrictions on phones after payment. I pay mine either online or over the phone every month because they wouldn't change a DD date and they will restrict service 5 days after the DD isn't paid. Once I pay they rarely lift the restriction on the same day.

How long since you paid?

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

i paid yesterday by bank transfer as this is how i had previously paid and had no problem and now they have said they wont reconnect until it shows as cleared funds in their account if they had told me this yesterday i would of found another method of payment.