Claim for £1475.50

zoe130280
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6437 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello!

Just thought I would let everyone know how I am getting on. I bypassed the S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) as I could access 6 years worth of statements on the HSBC website. I sent my prelim letter on 7th September 2006 and currently have a post-it note on my PC reminding me to send LBA on 21st.

I am a trainee solicitor so deal with Courts quite a lot. I am therefore not in the least bit hesitant to take the *****ing B$$tards to a full hearing if necessary.

What I find astounding is that I am still getting charged at the same rate! Do they not learn? I have another £125 overdraft charge waiting to come out on 4th October!

Will try and update the site with each step.

MOD - We can't allow potentially libelous comments - JMio

Keep us informed! Good luck!

HSBC - Received offer for 3621, accepted confidentiality crossed out. Money in bank 10/10/06!

Barclaycard - 180.00 LBA sent 5/10/2006

72.00 offered, rejected.

MBNA - S.A.R sent 13/9/2006 :idea:

Mint - 244.00 prelim sent 30/9/2006

Dorothy Perkins and GE money - S.A.R sent 30/9/2006

Simpley BE - S.A.R sent 30/9/2006

What I say is of my own opinion. Seek professional legal advice if need be.

If I have helped, tip the scales! Thank you x :)

Just to update, I have sent my LBA recorded delivery today. Have heard nothing from HSBC so far. I'm hoping I will get at least a partial offer before I have to issue proceedings as it's gonna be tight to find the issue fee otherwise! I know I will get it back but it's finding the money now that's gonna be tricky!!

• 5 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I'm really sorry that I have not posted any update for a while but unfortunately my husband's mother has recently died and things have been very hectic :(

I received an offer for £1166.00 which I accepted on the basis that they also refunded a further £125 charge that had been levied since and that they paid me in the form of a cheque.

To be honest we have had some much going on that I decided that I would just accept the offer rather than issue proceedings for the remaining £300.

Once we have sorted our heads out a bit more I will start on my barclaycard - maybe I won't be so nice to them ;)

Love Zoe x x x