NHS and Dementure care and treatment in Wales

Mr lex
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4214 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I agree with Tilly, your mum does deserve quality of care. Looks like things are finally working out for her though! My mum wasnt treated very well at all, and also we suspected she had the early stages of dementia, but thankfully she is not suffering any longer. I wish your mum well Lex x

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lex, So sorry to here this, and have been thinking of you. It's such a shame things couldn't have worked out so your Mum could be with your Dad on a permanent basis :sad: However, as you say your dear Mum will now have the specalised care she needs. Your Mum and Dad are very fortunate to have a Son who cares so much the way you do, and I wish you all the best :-)

• Haha 1

Life is like an echo, it all returns......The good, the bad, the false, the true......So if you give life the best you have, the best will come back to you.

Lex, I'm so very sorry to hear of this :-( But please try to remember one thing, this is not your mum as you all know, just as Tills says most of the aggression is usually frustration, and is a huge part of the illness, although that is of no comfort I know when you're all going through this very upsetting and distressing time. I agree with both Tills and Owly, you mum is at least getting the very best care possible now. You know everyone here is behind you, and I think I speak for us all when I say we are here for you to talk to anytime. :grouphug:

Yes! Come on Mr Lex Snr! Then you can also see that you and your Wife have raised an incredible Son :-) Thinking of you all.