Advice for getting CCJ set aside

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I have a thread in 'legal issues' but havent had any response so I hope you dont mind me starting a thread in here?

Im in court shortly, to get a CCJ set aside, can anyone give me any advice on what I should be taking in with me and what to expect? I only have the origianl CCJ claim as paperwork and dont know if I need more?

My original thread is 'Pheonix [luxembourg] through brian carter issued claim form, poss sb'ed too - any advice'

Many thanks, B x

I take it you filled out the N244 to get to this stage? What did you write on that? And did you attach a witness statement to it?

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Hi Guys

I have had no response at all from Bryan C or phoenix regarding getting this set aside, no paperwork or anything? Unitedfront, if you wouldnt mind having a look at my thread in 'legal issues' theres my defence etc in there, I did send in the form etc so now I await a meeting at the county court.

Many thanks for your help :-) B x