Missed debts off statement of affairs

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4834 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I was declared bankrupt this morning after years of battling debt and the mental torture that filing for bankruptcy does, I split with my wife in September last year also and this has been a big factor in where I eneded up today.

Anyway, I spoke to my wife this afternoon when i got back from court and she kindly informed me that there are 2 x letters at her house for me, 1 from Rossendales for council tax (2009) & 1 direct from Sunderland City Council's enforcement section also for council tax (2010).

Now as I was unaware of both of these, I have not entered them onto my statement of affairs, will these debts still be counted in my bankruptcy?

I have yet to speak to the Official Receiver, but the last thing I need is to find out that as these debts werent on the SOA that I am still liable for them as it will tip me over the edge :|

Anyone have any ideas?

To quote Public Enemy.........

"Fight the power, fight the powers that be" :D

Ta very much :-)

I had the OR on the phone about 10 minutes ago who has just confirmed the same, cheers!

To quote Public Enemy.........

"Fight the power, fight the powers that be" :D