Welcome Finance : ppi claim v welscum finance

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4820 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

I n 2008 i sent a letter to Welcome claiming back ppi insurance that had been added to my wifes loan account with them. This included 8 separate loan accounts all of wich had been settled bar 1 remaining open account. A month or so later, we recieved a letter saying that they were rejecting the claim as in their opinion my wife enjoyed the benefit of the insurance and she had no grounds to a refund. The matter was put on the back burner untill recently when we recieved a letter from their Brideshead team, which had dedcided to overturn the decision, allthough 4 of the loans were not considered because they took place before the 16 Feb 2003. The ammount to be offset against arrears and the balance paid direct to our account. Is there a letter template i can send to reject their offer, as after reading a post on here, i believe my wife is entitled to all ppi not just since 2003, and also can we claim for the other insurace policies they added as single premium policies, ie Healthcare, Medicare, Lifecare,...all extra policies my wife neither asked for or consented too.

Thanks