style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6476 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

I have mastered linking,quotes,sigs etc but can't fathom the smileys and fonts.

They only seem to appear when quoting? In the standard reply box I can't click a smiley or increase font size. I'm probably being a dipstick but do I need to import the function?:oops:

There are smileys in this box!

Not sure what you're asking... there is a pink smiley in the first post you've made so it seems to be working!

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

When I post a new thread I can and when I use the quote function only? there is no option in this reply box! also when I click user CP my own posts (that I have just written) are there as new posts (this only started a couple of days ago) Is it bacause my mate registered to the site thru the same IP? sorry to be a pain in the bum.

So if you click on 'Post Reply' there are no smilies at the side?

also when I click user CP my own posts (that I have just written) are there as new posts (this only started a couple of days ago)

Same here. Don't know what's changed sorry.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.