Reliable Collections

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4889 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Im all abit new to this website so am hoping you can help me.

Im currently 5 months pregnant and will be leaving to go on maternity in Febuary 2011.

I will be very honest in respect to the fact that despite my efforts i have never been much good with money but with bump on the way I am endeavouring to sort things out for the sake of myself and my child.

I have three catalogue accounts that have been passed to reliable collections. They are all for around the £100.00 balance mark, although they werent before they started adding charges and interest etc....one missed payment meant charges i could not affordetc etc...you know the drill im sure you have heard it all before.

I was just wondering where I stand with these accounts as I never signed credit agreements and just wondered if anybody could give some advice on that matter and also how are relaible collections when it comes to trying to set up a payment arrangement?

xxxx

:-) 19/01/2011 Reclaimed £313.93 Capital One Credit Card Charges

:razz: 23/03/2011 Reclaimed £140.00 Studio Catalogue Charges

8-) 30/03/2011 Reclaimed £84.00 Fashion World Charges

:-) 30/03/2011 Reclaimed £132.00 Brilliant Gift Shop Charges

:razz: 04/04/2011 Reclaimed £180.00 JD Williams Charges

Can you tell us when each account started please, as this will have an affect on what law is relevant....

I am rarely around these parts any more. I only stop by when something has come to my attention that has sufficiently annoyed me so as to persuade me to awake from my nap and put in my two pence.

I am a final year law student; I am NOT an expert in law. All of my posts are just my opinion. I cannot be held responsible for any outcome whatsoever resulting from any person following the opinions or information contained within my posts. Always seek professional legal advice from a qualified lawyer.

Hi,

yeah sure, i cnt be sure of the exact dates but i think was round the end of 2009 sometime xx

:-) 19/01/2011 Reclaimed £313.93 Capital One Credit Card Charges

:razz: 23/03/2011 Reclaimed £140.00 Studio Catalogue Charges

8-) 30/03/2011 Reclaimed £84.00 Fashion World Charges

:-) 30/03/2011 Reclaimed £132.00 Brilliant Gift Shop Charges

:razz: 04/04/2011 Reclaimed £180.00 JD Williams Charges