style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4907 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello, i have a few debts but i have enrolled on the CCCS payment plan and all is going well. Today i received a CCJ from Safeloans claiming i must pay the claimant a total of £187.15 i did receive a claim form back in Aug i think and i did the stupid thing of ignoring it now i got this one today and it says Judgment for Claimant (Default) can anyone help me out here should i fill out a n245 and ex160 forms or has it gone to far now?

Thank you

No - it is far too late for this. You've been found liable automatically (because you did not respond), so the only options are to pay up BEFORE the CCJ is registered (it won't be if you settle within 21 days). Alternatively if you want to fight it, you can claim you were unaware of the action and pay for a set-aside, which will re-run the action.

Sounds like you're well researched. With the new changes to Income Payment Agreements (in bankruptcy) and the fact that the debt is relatively low I would imagine the DMP via CCCS is likely to be your best route at this stage. Once your debts are below £5k you could consider switching to an administration order:

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/england_wales/factsheet.php?page=09_administration_orders

But, it's up to you! CCCS do a fine job :)