style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey,

There was thread on here last week (a few years old I think) about the Train 4 Trade Skills (T4TS) scams. The thread has gone missing and it seems like its been deleted.

The URL was (I had it bookmarked):

ww w.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?225825-Train-4-Trade-Skills-problem

(If the thread hadn't disappeared, I would have had enough posts to post the url properly.)

Now it just leads to an error. Iv checked my post history and theres no mention of it and the link in my email also leads to nothing (I received the email a few days before I noticed the thread was gone. The email was just notifying me of a reply to the thread.

Iv sent an email to admin but no reply. I can only think it was deleted, but no idea why as T4TS wouldn't take them to court (they don't even take their non-paying students/customers to court).

Is it worthwhile me starting a new thread about it or could that also have the same fate?

Any help is appreciated thank you.

R.I.U.

Same here, thanks for posting this random. I have quite a bit of the previous postings but I don't remember anything particularly controversial that would have led to deletion of the whole thread. I too have emailed admin for their comments. Hopefully they will reinstate it completely or edit the areas of issue. It was a very worthwhile thread and considering the fundamental purpose of these forums I would be surprised if it wasn't at least reinstated in part.

on a lighter note though I got a letter from Hitachi today saying they had "sold" may agreement to CDF. I smell a win coming on lol

Naa, Hitachi proberly just don't want to deal with this so you just gotta deal with T4TS.

Had some debt company email,text, phone me then the threatning letter working on behalf of CDF ,i thought that these debt companies bought the debt and tried to get the money out of you.

Can't you get them done for harrasement? And don't worry about them, they need to go to court to do anything (like that will ever happen).

Never mind the letter got filed in the bin

Nice filing structure. :D

Hello there.

Threads would only be unapproved if they breach the site rules, which usually means that the information posted is potentially libelous. I've not actually seen the thread that has been mentioned so I cannot comment on its content.

Best wishes,

Seq.

Hello there.

Threads would only be unapproved if they breach the site rules, which usually means that the information posted is potentially libelous. I've not actually seen the thread that has been mentioned so I cannot comment on its content.

Best wishes,

Seq.

while I appreciate you replying, I am ashamed that the forum deleted it. EVERY reply was from a personal view and helping give a balance of views (negative from us, positive from T4TS).

** MOD EDIT: Please avoid potentially libellous comments **

. Im out of their grip and hopefully I'v helped a couple more in the right direction, as well as the other regular posters. Thanks guys ;)

Can I respectfully remind you of the site rules:

3.9 The Group reserves the right to delete or edit any thread/post for legal or any other reasons.

3.10 A thread/post will be closed if:

a) There is persistent abuse of the site rules

b) It contains unacceptable behavior or anti community spirit

c) It contains totally off-topic discussion

d) It has content that is not salvageable by editing the thread/post

3.11 A thread/post will be moved to another part of the website if:

a) The topic clearly belongs in another forum

b) The posts in a topic move on to a subject more appropriate to another forum

3.12 What is “potentially libelous” as per rules 3.5(i)?

“Potentially libelous” is the term used to describe anything that cannot be proven by hard fact and something that may be considered damaging to the reputation of any individual, company or organisation.

Due to legal complications The Group could be considered liable for comments posted by users. The Group must therefore practice continued and consistent due-diligence to protect against potential legal action.

This may mean deleting or editing topics/posts containing this kind of content and taking the best action to stop anything potentially libelous being posted in the first place. For this reason any potentially libelous content will be removed immediately it comes to the attention of the Site Team – this is likely to be without warning or explanation. A review of the content will then be made by the site administration, and a decision made as to whether the content can be reinstated, or whether any other action is required.

The Group will not enter into discussion about its choices in these matters and the decision of The Group will be considered final.

Please be aware that the poster of a defamatory, threatening, or arguably threatening statement or remark may be liable for legal action, and that The Group is unable to protect the identity of any user who posts potentially libelous or defamatory comments. Recent caselaw has made it abundantly clear that Internet forums must pass on any information they hold which could identify the poster where litigation is genuinely being taken - or considered.

3.13 Please note that users are granted the privilege to post by the owners of the website. Membership does not infer any right to post, or use any of the site facilities, or any "right to reply" to any post or subject.

im really disappointed that this thread has been taken down, im one of these mugs whos been taken for a ride by t4ts.

this thread was a useful insight to what a shoddy company they are.

im taking t4ts to small claims court as of thursday this week as i want my money back and was going to use this site as evidence as thats what others on this thread were leaving for each other was evidence.

so if anyone wants to contact me feel free. i will win this case not just for me but for others who have suffered just like me and hopefully get the ball rolling to get everyone thier money back..... luke

best of luck fella, if there is anything you need feel free to ask, i've got plenty of letters from them along with copies of the questionable material. I'll also gladly make a statement concerning their "hard sell" tactics. im still dealing with the credit companies at the mo but when that runs dry i guess i'll be in your position so if you can win this then that will mean alot to my position

a user called mr_angry has a load of usefull bits as well, you might want to contact him and see if he will be happy to share

cheers

im really disappointed that this thread has been taken down, im one of these mugs whos been taken for a ride by t4ts.

this thread was a useful insight to what a shoddy company they are.

im taking t4ts to small claims court as of thursday this week as i want my money back and was going to use this site as evidence as thats what others on this thread were leaving for each other was evidence.

so if anyone wants to contact me feel free. i will win this case not just for me but for others who have suffered just like me and hopefully get the ball rolling to get everyone thier money back..... luke

Good luck pal. If you need anything I posted, I'll be happy to email it to you. Just send me a PM. Don't know if it will be of use.... may help prove your paperwork isn't a 1 off or something. Please let us know how it goes.

So basically you have deemed the t4ts thread as libelous ,so you have deemed to be judge and jury , sad sad day for the just.

Its because their scared. Its a shame CAG couldn't grow a pair.

And someone please close the window, its cold and free speech has blown out the window, along with loads of helpful posts. :mad2:

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4936 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks