NatWest Diary

ruby
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I obviously had the same problem as you ruby, without realising. I assumed you had to do it manually, so i went to yahoo, and got a date calculator, and did it that way. I havent figured out the interest yet. I dont have excel either.

Natwest- reclaimed £600

LLoydstsb- £522 (about to send 1st letter)

Nothing at all wrong with being firm, but if you get the person's back up, and I'm not saying you will, but they'll probably less inclined to help you. Shouldn't be that way, but human nature is what it is.

Write a letter they'll show to other people in the office because it's quirky and I guarantee the end to standard letter responses. (I do not guarantee this at law btw).

Since the thread is about Natwest, I just want to confirm that if you get to speak to the Lending Centre in Wimbledon, they are invariably hard-assed sods who take great delight in being as unhelpful as possible and in humiliating the customer. In my many years of dealing with them, I never once got someone who was either useful or pleasant. The only time I have had a polite response was 2 weeks ago or so when I had the upper hand as regards my DPA request (see my Natwest thread if you're interested) when all of the sudden, I did get personal treatment!

Hi,

I didn't get the spreadsheet to work but, I got my husband to work out the days manually and then add the formula for the 8%. All done now and will be sending my letter off tomorrow.

Thanks everyone for your assistance.

Well, to quote one of my favourite TV shows:

Daisuke Aramaki: I've learned from experience that asking politely never works unless you have the upper hand.

DPA Letter received by NatWest 11/04/2006

DPA Request expires 21/05/2006

Statements received 15/05/2006

LBA sent 15/05/2006

If you find me vaguely coherent, click the scales.

Hi Ruby,

Have you sorted out your speadsheet problem yet?

In my opinion you don't necessary need to use the spreadsheet its only their as a guidance thing.

I work 4 days a week and have an energetic 2 year and could not find the time to enter all of the data, etc. (not too say its not helpful of course)...!

To get a idea of all my unlawful charges, once I received all my statement through, I just totted them up with a calculator, and added interest of 8% APR and gave a near but rough amount to the court.

I am currently suing Natwest, actually going for Default in the morning at the county court as they have NOT filed a defence or been in contact.

Regards

Kellyjo

Kellyjo

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/07/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6600 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks